ACADEMY STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS
Student Room and Board Fee: $1,650
The Academy offers hotel accommodation to its participants. Students wishing to sign up for the Room and Board Plan are staying in a three-star hotel in the heart of Cremona in double or triple-occupancy rooms with private bathrooms, free WiFi, and air conditioner. Buffet breakfasts and lunches are provided. Additional fees apply for single-room accommodation (limited availability). Student Counselors will reside in the Student Hotel and assist participants.
It is recommended that participants bring approx. 15-20 euros per day for dinners, snacks, and some incidentals.
Please note: All unaccompanied minors (students under the age of 18) are required to stay at the accommodation provided by the Academy.
Students over 18 years of age and younger students accompanied by adults have an option to stay at the Academy Hotel without a meal plan. They are welcome to sign up for the Academy General Accommodation (see the information below).
• Airport Transportation to and from Cremona: 55 EUR/$65 (each way)
• Sightseeing and Educational Tours: $95, including entrance to museums
Please note: Sightseeing tours are mandatory for unaccompanied minors (students under the age of 18). Please note: Sightseeing tours are optional for students over 18 years of age.
ACCOMMODATION AND ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES AND GUESTS DURING STAY IN CREMONA
The Academy welcomes non-active participants, including families and guests! We would like to make your time in Cremona memorable and fulfilling.
• The Academy offers auditing masterclasses, workshops, and entry to all concerts and events free of charge.
• Airport transfers are offered to family members and the guests of the Academy. Additional fees apply (see the Academy page, Travel). Advanced reservation is required.
• Participation in sightseeing tours is offered to families and guests. (see the Academy page, Travel). Prior reservation is required.
• The Academy offers Academy Hotel accommodation to families and guests. Advanced reservation is required (see the information below).
ACADEMY GENERAL ACCOMMODATION
The Academy offers hotel accommodation to non-active participants, including parents, family members, and guests, and assists in making reservations in a four-star hotel in the heart of Cremona at the special Academy rate:
Single Room – $95 per day
Double Room – $130 per day
Triple Room – $155 per day (limited availability).
The price includes a full buffet breakfast. All rooms have a private bathroom, an air conditioner, and free WiFi. Lunches and dinners are not included in the price.
PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION ARRANGEMENTS IN CREMONA
Making private accommodation arrangements is another possible option to stay in Cremona for a shorter and longer period. Rental apartments are available privately and through various agencies in the city. The Academy does not assist in making private reservations.