Photo Gallery 2017-2018
Photo Gallery 2015
Photo Gallery 2013
International Music Academies’ Rules of Conduct
2019 International Music Academies’ Rules of Conduct
I agree to the following rules of conduct during my participation in the Cremona International Music Academy and the JVL Summer School for Performing Arts, in Cremona, Italy from July 10 to July 31, 2019:
1. I will abide by the curfews set by Artistic Directors Mark Lakirovich and Jacob Lakirovich, and Program Director Mischa Lakirovich. Most evening concerts begin at 9:00 p.m. and attendance is mandatory. The curfew will be set at the student meeting following each concert, and will usually be 30 minutes after the end of the concert. If no curfew is stated, all students must be in their rooms by 11:30 p.m. This curfew applies to ALL minor (under 18) participants living in the Academy hotel accommodations. We strongly encourage ALL students to abide by these curfews. The Academy schedule will be intense and require your full focus.
2. If I am under the age of 18, I will follow the daily schedule of accompanied walks between the buildings used by the Academy. These include the Conservatory, the Chamber of Commerce, the Hotels Impero, Astoria, and Duomo and various concert venues. Same rules are applied for sightseeing tours and excursions. Schedules will be posted at each venue and a student counselor or adult will gather students to walk from one building to the next. (Students under 18 may walk with someone 18 yrs old or older.)
Parents, if you wish to allow your minor child to walk independently during daylight hours, please indicate this with your signature below.
3. If I am a minor (under the age of 18), I will not purchase or consume any alcoholic beverages including those purchased by older students. In addition, any student who purchases alcohol for underage participants will be expelled. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be sent home at your own expense immediately!
4. No use or possession of drugs will be tolerated. Students of any age caught breaking this rule will be immediately expelled from the Academy and will be sent home at your own expense!
5. I will leave a practice room or rehearsal venue clean and orderly. I will recycle water bottles, dispose of trash properly and take personal items with me. I will never place drinks on or near any of the pianos.
I have read and agree to these conditions.
Students over 18: You must enter your full name here. Your application will not be complete without this signature.
Minor Student Signature
Parents of Minors
Initial here if you give permission for your minor child to walk between venues alone during daylight hours.
If the student is under 18 you must enter your full name here. Your application will not be complete without this signature.
Contact Person's Email