Cremona International Music Academy participants are selected by audition. Applicants may audition by submitting an electronic recording performing two contrasting works (or part of the works) of applicant’s choice. Returning students will be accepted to study at the Academy at faculty recommendation without formal audition.
Application must include:
- Complete electronic Application Form. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
- Electronic recording (e.g. link to YouTube) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant’s Bio emailed to email@example.com
- Payment in full of the Application Fee and Program Fee on the day of application
Applicants are expected to submit a short video recording (approx. 10 minutes long) of two contrasting works (or parts of the works) of their choice. Piano accompaniment is not required.
The deadline to apply is May 31, 2021. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply prior to the deadline
TUITION AND FEES
Application fee: $65 USD
Program Fee with Chamber Music: Set Program $1,200
Program Fee without Chamber Music: Set Program $950 (NOTE: Voice applicants should choose this option only.)
The Fee includes:
- 5 lessons/masterclasses. Participants have an option to study with multiple faculty. Students will receive 4 private lessons (60 minutes each) and will perform at 1 master class (masterclass performance can be substituted with a private lesson)
- *6 Chamber music/Sonata classes, Small ensemble classes. The Academy will offer chamber music classes to pre-formed groups and the groups that can meet for in-person rehearsals and online coaching.
- Participation in the Optional Classes (see the listing on the Program Page)
- Solo and Ensemble concerts
- Active participation in Academy events, including interactive workshops, tours, lectures and panel discussions; auditing masterclasses and the Competition, attending Faculty and Student concerts.
*Students can opt to not participate in chamber music class. The Set Program Fee will be reduced by $250 The request must be made on the application form.
Additional Private lesson: $140 USD (60 minutes lesson)
Performance at the additional Master Class: $100 USD
Please visit “Auditors” Page.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
Payment of a non-refundable application fee of $65 and full program fee is required at the time of application (The Academy will refund the deposit should the applicant not be accepted to the Program or should the Program be modified or canceled by the Academy. See the Cancellation and Lost Lesson Policy)
Please note: Applications will not be accepted without full payment of the Application fee and Program Fee
Payments can be made by PayPal or by checks by the specified dates. All checks must be in US dollars made payable and mailed to:
International Music Academies
PO Box 67462
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467