The 2021 Program is carefully designed for aspiring musicians of all ages, including young professionals, college, pre-college, and younger students.
Set program includes combination of instrumental and vocal private lessons, masterclasses, performances, and participation in interactive workshops, lectures, panel discussions, as well as participation in a variety of optional classes.
The program consists of:
- 5 lessons/masterclasses. Participants have an option to study with multiple faculty. Students will receive 4 private lessons (60 minutes each) and will perform at 1 master class (masterclass performance can be substituted with a private lesson)
- *6 Chamber music/Sonata classes, Small ensemble classes. The Academy will offer chamber music classes to pre-formed groups and the groups that can meet for in-person rehearsals and online coaching.
- Participation in Optional Classes (listed below)
- Solo and Ensemble concerts
*Students can opt to not participate in chamber music class. The Set Program Fee will be reduced by $250 The request must be made on the application form.
Active participants will have complimentary access to all Academy events, including interactive workshops, tours, lectures and panel discussions; auditing masterclasses and the Competition, attending Faculty and Student concerts.
- In consideration of social distancing piano accompaniment is not required for lessons, masterclasses, and the Competition.
Please Visit our “Events” Page to view Academy schedule of events.
Additional private lessons and masterclasses
Participants are eligible to signing up for additional private lessons and/or performances at additional masterclasses (additional fee may apply).
- Collaborative Piano Class
- Interpretation Class
- Scales and Technique Class
- Composition Class, including technique of writing own cadenzas
- Performance and Audition Preparation Class
- Orchestral Audition Class
- Improvisation Class
- Ear Training and Musicianship Class
Participants of the 2021 Cremona International Music Online Academy will be automatically accepted to the 2022 Cremona International Music Academy and Festival in CREMONA, Italy.
All active participants will receive the Certificate of Completion.
Participants are strongly encouraged to use a good quality external microphone and other sound equipment that would help reaching best possible sound for their lessons, masterclasses, and other events.
The Academy will operate on Eastern Standard Time (US). The Academy will make special flexible scheduling arrangements for participants from various time zones to enable them to take part in the program.
Auditing the Academy
The Academy welcomes you to join the program as an auditor! The auditor will have an opportunity to access Academy events without being an active participant. Please visit “Auditors” Page of our website.
…and this is how it works:
- Students are able to have their instrumental/vocal private lessons and masterclasses with one or more faculty members.
- Students should indicate their teacher preference and the choice of Optional Classes in their applications
- Following their registration, students will be contacted by the faculty members they have requested for scheduling their private lessons. Masterclasses will be scheduled by the Academy.
- Students will have an opportunity to perform pre-recorded works at student recitals.
- Participants will have complimentary access to all Academy events.
- Schedule of all activities will be posted on the “Events” Page of the Academy website and social media. Schedule of Events will be continuously updated.